Just a small photo album of things we’ve been up to this year.
Events we’ve taken part in this year:
- Slaughterama 10 (1st place allycat winners)
- Skull Bong Rules Earth! presents: The Tweed Ride
- Skull Bong Rules Earth! presents: Bong to the Future
- Thursdad’s Night Ride
- Skull Bong Rules Earth! presents: The Dungeon Crawl
- Dad’s House presents: Hot Pornera Summer Classics Funeral Dirge Relay Race
- Skull Bong Rules Earth! presents: The 2nd Annual Hill Kill
- 2013 A Bike Odyssey
- R.O.T.A.’s Race to Purgatory 7?
And hopefully more to come before the years’ end. Maybe a musical bike ride? Maybe a feature length film? Only the Dank Lord knows.
The λ-calculus is, at heart, a simple notation for functions and application. The main ideas are applying a function to an argument and forming functions by abstraction. The syntax of basic λ-calculus is quite sparse, making it an elegant, focused notation for representing functions. Functions and arguments are on a par with one another. The result is an intensional theory of functions as rules of computation, contrasting with the traditional extensional approach one of function as a set of pairs of a certain kind. Despite its sparse syntax, the expressiveness and flexibility of the λ-calculus make it a cornucopia of logic and mathematics. This entry develops some of the central highlights of the field and prepares the reader for further study of the subject and its applications in philosophy, linguistics, computer science, and logic.
Alama, Jesse, “The Lambda Calculus”, The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Spring 2013 Edition), Edward N. Zalta (ed.),
via David A Edwards
133 notes | Reblogged: (via
3,459 notes | Reblogged: (via
SUPER THANKS TO THE CUTTHROATS FOR KEEPING THIS TRADITION ALIVE AND FUN AS FUCK!!
Kids Bike Punch Out: After the match.